xtameembb
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
Hollow Knight: Silksong – Which Act Stings and Which One Sings?
It’s 2026, and the Hollow Knight: Silksong community has had a year to digest every silky inch of Pharloom. By now, most players agree on one thing: this game is a beautiful beast split into three distinct acts, each with its own personality, torture chambers, and tear-jerking…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
Where to Find Every Silk Heart in Hollow Knight: Silksong – A Personal Journey
I’ll be honest with you — after sinking 40 hours into Hollow Knight: Silksong back in 2025, I completely forgot about Silk Hearts. My inventory just sat there with that first little golden orb, and I barely paid it any attention. Big mistake. These things are…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
Why I’d Skip a New Civic and Snag a 470-HP Muscle Legend for Less
I’ll never forget the day I almost walked out of a dealership with a brand-new 2026 Honda Civic. The salesperson was slick, the financing looked decent, and that factory warranty had me feeling like I was wrapped in bubble wrap. But the whole time, a little voice in my head kept…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
The Slimy, Gross-Out Bosses of Silksong That Made Me Want to Boot-Squash My Screen
I’ve sunk more hours into Hollow Knight: Silksong than I care to admit since it dropped back in 2025, and by now, I know every nook of Pharloom like my own backyard. The game is a masterpiece—gorgeous, haunting, and packed with so much challenge it’s…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
Ford Australia Recalls 7,222 Mustangs: Faulty BCM Leaves Drivers in the Dark in 2026
It’s the kind of nightmare no pony car owner wants to face. Picture this: you’re cruising down the Princes Highway on a rainy Sydney evening, and without a flicker of warning, every single exterior light on your Ford Mustang goes completely dark. No…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
Hollow Knight Silksong: How to Beat the Secret Plasmified Zango
Let’s be real — Hollow Knight: Silksong is chock-full of secret encounters that give even the most seasoned players a proper run for their money. One such hidden gem is the Plasmified Zango, a post-game surprise lurking in the revamped Wormways. No quest markers, no NPC hints,…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
Raging Conchfly in Silksong: A Player’s Cheeky Guide to Bashing the Flying Shell-Spitter
Some bosses in Hollow Knight: Silksong are elegant dances; others are chaotic mosh pits. And then there is the Raging Conchfly. This overgrown, agitated mollusk with wings doesn’t just float around — it zips, dives, and spits razor-sharp pine cones like a…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
RTR’s Spec 5 Mustang Packs 870 HP and Makes the GTD Look Like a Bad Deal
It is 2026 and RTR Vehicles just dropped a Mustang so ludicrous that Ford’s own GTD might need a stiff drink. Meet the 2026 Mustang RTR Spec 5—a Whipple-supercharged, carbon-clad monster that cranks out over 870 horsepower and costs less than half of the $325,000 halo…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
Here’s Why Mopar Muscle Will Never Die, Even in 2026
I’ve been a Mopar nut since before I could legally drive—blame my old man. He bled Pentastar blue, and our garage was a shrine to Dodge and Plymouth misfits. The crown jewel was his ’69 Charger, which I rescued from a dusty barn and have been nursing back to life ever since. So when…
-
xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
Hades 2 Crowned 2025’s Highest-Rated Game and Still a GOTY Frontrunner in 2026
When Supergiant Games finally launched Hades 2 out of early access in September 2025, the roguelike whirlwind didn’t just meet expectations—it blew them apart like a well-aimed casting of a godly boon. Players who had been chipping away at the underworld’s latest…
- Load More