xtameembb
-
xtameembb posted an update 8 weeks ago
This Mod Finally Exposes Silksong’s Sneaky Breakable Walls
There I was, needle held high, smacking every inch of a moss-covered corridor in Bilewater for the fifth time. I knew a hidden chamber had to be nearby—I could practically smell the faint glow of a Rosary String behind the stone. But after ten minutes of bouncing off solid rock with…
-
xtameembb posted an update 8 weeks ago
Lost Gold Bricks in Last War? Recovery Guide for Commanders
Has anyone else had purchases not received in Last War? I bought gold bricks last week and they just disappeared into the void. Almost filed a refund through my app store but apparently that can give you a negative balance — yikes. I ended up following this …
-
xtameembb posted an update 8 weeks ago
Surviving Mount Fay: A Chilling Silksong Expedition Guide
To say Mount Fay is brisk is like calling a volcano slightly warm. The summit’s air doesn’t just nip at the shell—it clings like a jealous specter, draining warmth with every gust. Yet for any self-respecting explorer in Hollow Knight: Silksong during 2026, this glacial deathtrap is a…
-
xtameembb posted an update 8 weeks ago
Last War: Survival Download Guide: PC, iOS, Android & Smart Top-Up
I’ve been hooked on Last War Survival lately and wanted to play on my laptop during breaks at work. Took me a while to figure out the best emulator setup, but then I found this Last War: Survival download guide covering PC, iOS, Android and smart top-up options. It breaks down…
-
xtameembb posted an update 8 weeks ago
How to Permanently Erase Clawmaidens in Hollow Knight: Silksong
I still remember the first time I set foot inside the Citadel. After finally toppling The Last Judge and leaving Act 1 behind, I thought the worst was over. Then I met the Clawmaidens. It did not take long for these twitchy, needle-fingered nightmares to become the bane of…
-
xtameembb posted an update 8 weeks ago
Zombie Game Danger Tiers: The Definitive 2026 Ranking
Look, I’ve spent an unhealthy amount of time pondering which video game zombie apocalypse would be the least likely to get me killed. It’s 2026, and zombies are about as played-out as a Smash Mouth song at a barbecue, but let’s be real: not all shamblers are created equal. Some…
-
xtameembb posted an update 8 weeks ago
Why Hollow Knight: Silksong’s Credits Are Just a Clever Mirage
Since its launch in 2025, Hollow Knight: Silksong has wrapped players in a cocoon of silk and steel, offering an experience that feels both familiar and startlingly deep. The community buzzed with excitement for years, and now, many are reaching what looks like the finale—the Citadel…
-
xtameembb posted an update 8 weeks ago
The Silly Tricks to Snag Hornet’s Deadliest Tool Upgrades in Silksong
By 2026, every self-respecting bug in Pharloom knows that Hornet’s sewing needle isn’t the only thing that makes her deadly—it’s the absurd collection of trinkets she straps to her thorax. Hollow Knight: Silksong boasts a staggering 65 tools, but let’s be honest: three of…
-
xtameembb posted an update 8 weeks ago
Silksong’s Hidden Silk Nest Lets You Banish Clawmaidens Forever
I’ve spent countless hours dying to the same two-mask-damage-dealing nightmares in Hollow Knight: Silksong. The Clawmaidens—those eerie, puppet-like servants of the Citadel—have been the bane of my existence since I first stumbled into Act 2. But just last week, a tiny, almost…
-
xtameembb posted an update 8 weeks ago
My Post-Silksong Pilgrimage: 9 Games That Filled the Hollow Void
I still remember the moment the credits rolled on Hollow Knight: Silksong. After years of waiting, it was finally over—and I already missed it. You know that feeling, don’t you? A hollow ache where Hornet’s needle-sharp grace used to be. Pharloom’s haunting kingdom had left its…
- Load More