xtameembb
-
xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
Hollow Knight Silksong Putrified Ducts – A Love-Hate Journey Through the Sewer
If there’s one place in Silksong I’ve learned to simultaneously adore and despise, it’s the Putrified Ducts. I mean, just look at this place — it’s the kind of sewer that makes you want to move back to the cozy Moss Grotto and knit sweaters forever. But trust me,…
-
xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
1950 Oldsmobile Futuramic 88: A Menacing Black Cruiser with 455 V8 Power
There exists a certain breed of automobile that renders discussion of “cool” entirely redundant. The 1950 Oldsmobile Futuramic Series 88 Club Sedan, particularly one cloaked in unapologetic black and hiding a mountainous big-block V8, belongs to that elite category. This…
-
xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
How Silksong Became Team Cherry’s Bloodborne in 2026
I still remember the moment it clicked. Not during a frantic boss fight or while navigating some impossible platforming gauntlet, but in a quiet, decaying corridor deep within the Citadel. The air was thick with something older than rot. It hummed with a dreadful curiosity—the same kind I last…
-
xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
How to Beat Graol the Great in Hollow Knight: Silksong’s Brutal Bilewater
It’s 2026, and Hollow Knight: Silksong still has the gaming world in a chokehold. Among its many sprawling, treacherous kingdoms, Bilewater stands out as a real test of grit — a putrid, maggot-infested hellhole that can make even the most seasoned players want to…
-
xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
Team Cherry Defends Silksong’s Brutal Difficulty, Reveals Why Early Patches Made It Even Harder
In the months since Hollow Knight: Silksong finally landed on PC and consoles, a curious pattern has emerged. Players who spent years begging for a release date are now flooding forums with a very different kind of plea: for help. The sequel’s…
-
xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
Team Cherry Addresses Hollow Knight: Silksong’s Steep Difficulty in Rare Developer Commentary
Since its release earlier this year, Hollow Knight: Silksong has been simultaneously hailed as a masterpiece and condemned for its merciless challenge. While the original Hollow Knight was no walk in the park, its sequel has proven to be a…
-
xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
8 Delightfully Unhinged Details in Hollow Knight: Silksong That Deserve a Round of Applause
Since Hollow Knight: Silksong finally dropped in 2025, Pharloom has been thoroughly prodded, poked, and parried by a horde of eager bugs—and the humans controlling them. Team Cherry, in their infinite mischief, spent seven years cramming the kingdom full…
-
xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
Whispers from the Wishwall: My Journey Through Silksong’s Hidden Quests
There’s a moment in Pharloom, usually when you’re knee-deep in grime and lost in some moss-draped tunnel, where you find a wall covered in faded parchment and desperate scrawls. I call it the Wishwall, and it became my compass, my quiet confessional. The thing about Hollow…
-
xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
I Visited the Hollow Knight: Silksong Exhibit and Discovered Pharloom’s Lost Secrets
I still remember the exact moment I stumbled out of Pharloom’s final chamber, controller trembling in my hands, a cocktail of awe and exhaustion washing over me. Hollow Knight: Silksong had finally consumed my life in the way only a true masterpiece can, and…
-
xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
Unlocking Pharloom’s Melodies: A 2026 Guide to All Six Psalm Cylinders in Hollow Knight: Silksong
As I retraced my steps through the opulent yet desolate kingdom of Pharloom in 2026, I realized that the Psalm Cylinders remain one of Hollow Knight: Silksong’s most elegantly buried secrets. These six enigmatic relics aren’t just…
- Load More