-
xtameembb posted an update
Hollow Knight: Silksong Bellway Stations: My 12-Station Fast-Travel Adventure
I’ll be honest: the first time I set foot in Pharloom, I got lost so many times that my compass tool filed a restraining order against me. Hollow Knight: Silksong is a gorgeous, sprawling, occasionally infuriating masterpiece, and if you skip the compass, you’re basically asking to wander in circles until the heat death of the universe. But then I met the Bell Beast in the Marrow, punched her in the face until she respected me, and boom — instant fast-travel buddy. Now I can zip around like a caffeinated flea. Here’s my totally biased, first-person, occasionally sweary guide to all 12 Bellway stations, so you can unlock that tasty achievement and stop being lost as a goose.
The Bellway Stations at a Glance
Station
Vibe
UsefulnessBone Bottom
Home sweet home
EssentialThe Marrow
First date with Bell Beast
Least usefulDeep Docks
Industrial chaos
Very handyFar Fields
Secretly huge
GreatGreymoor
Halfway Home
Quest centralBellhart
Second hub
AmazingShellwood
Pogo paradise
CentralBlasted Steps
Act 3 glow-up
FantasticThe Slab
Prison break
Niche but neededGrand Bellway
Citadel chaos
Most usedBilewater
Nope juice
PainfulPutrified Ducts
Flea heaven
EndgameBone Bottom
#game