-
xtameembb posted an update
Little Nightmares 3 Co-Op: A Beautiful Nightmare I’d Rather Survive Alone
I’ll be honest: I was a total wuss when the original Little Nightmares came out. Too young, too jumpy, and way too attached to my blankie to appreciate being chased by a giant woman with a distorted face. But Little Nightmares 2? That one hooked me. It doubled down on everything the first game did right—bigger scares, trickier puzzles, and a story that punched me in the gut so hard I needed a lie-down. Mono’s rug-pull ending and Six’s surprisingly dark arc? Chef’s kiss. Still, I remember the frustration: dying in one hit to basically everything, no guidance, endless respawns. It was a core part of the experience, sure, but it was always worth pushing through to see what fresh horror awaited.
Now it’s 2026, and Little Nightmares 3 has been out for a while. I’ve finally gotten my hands on it—and let me tell you, adding a second player doesn’t smooth out that frustration like you’d hope. In fact, it cranks the pain up to eleven. I played the co-op mode with a mate, and let’s just say our friendship survived, but barely.
The Carnevale: A Damp, Dismal Delight
Super massive Games has nailed the creepy dollhouse vibe. The new protagonists, Low and Alone, find themselves in the Carnevale—a rain-soaked, rundown funfair that’s neither fair nor fun. Dead bodies floating in apple-bobbing buckets? Check. A poor soul chained above a dunk tank that you have to sacrifice for the greater good? Double check. Even while cracking jokes with my co-op partner, the atmosphere was dark, satirical, and exactly what you’d expect from this series. I just wish I knew more about Low and Alone, but hey, exploring this awful world was enough to keep me hooked.
Co-Op Puzzles: Two Heads Are Worse Than One
#game